- Pure Encapsulations Ashwagandha‘s adaptogenic properties provide multi-functional support for promoting general mental and physical wellness, including support for occasional stress, joints, memory, immune function, and healthy lipid and glucose metabolism.
- Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera, is an adaptogenic herb that belongs to the pepper family. It has an extensive, 4,000-year history of traditional use and is one of the most revered and widely used Ayurvedic herbs.
- Ashwagandha is believed to increase energy and overall health and longevity.
- Ashwagandha should be avoided by pregnant women and by individuals allergic to plants in the nightshade family.
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ………. Amount Per Serving
ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) …….. 500 mg
(standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.